Jill Sander Tote Bag

I always get a shock when I see men with backpacks and fanny packs. I get it that they are functional and useful but they are usually an eyesore and there is just no nicer way of putting it. Sure, it all depends on the occasion, a backpack could be great for the gym or the beach. But to the office? I don't think so.

Sander Tools

It always gets to me when I see individuals in good suits with ratty backpacks. I believe the same rule applies: if you know not to wear that scratched, faded leather lace-ups then you shouldn't have a backpack with your tailored suit. It defeats the purpose of having polished oxfords and tailored blazers if you're going to spoil it all with a backpack.

Sander Tools

A messenger bag that goes over your shoulder or a tote with shoulder straps are wonderful alternatives. They are roomy and simple enough to store all your daily essentials without leaving you with a cumbersome feeling. There are many options in the market today and investing in a solid one will ensure it takes you everywhere, all year round, no matter the season.

Speaking of seasons, before you know it, Summer will knock and it'll bring with it beach vacations, weekend trips and yearly getaways. A weekender or a tote will serve you very well on these occasions. I am the kind of person that either over-packs or under-packs. I just can't seem to find a balance. I always over pack and on the occasions that I try to pack just right, I somehow find myself without boxers, underwear or enough socks. 

That said, I have more than a few essentials I store in my everyday bag - so I need an ample sized day bag to contain all my useful 'junk'. This tote caught my eye and I have to say that it is growing rapidly on me.

I'm very much a clumsy person and I would usually prefer my items to be of darker shades; in the event of an accident. However, the natural light beige shade of this tote will be perfect all year round. The black leather and natural canvas provide a smooth, beautiful contrast that will stand the test of time.

I am especially loving the leather belt detail on the sides of this tote; a simple yet stylish way to show detail. The handy shoulder strap makes it easy for you to have free hands when running around everyday. This is an all-purpose bag; take it to work, the gym, vacations, sleepovers. Its large size just means you can afford to over pack!

Get this for US5 at Aloha Rag.

Jill Sander Tote Bag
Sander Tools

Special Price!!! Hyde Tools 09165 Dust-Free Drywall Vacuum Hand Sander with 6-Foot Hose

Nov 06, 2011 23:56:40

Hyde Tools 09165 Dust-Free Drywall Vacuum Hand Sander with 6-Foot Hose
Click for larger image and other views

Hyde Tools 09165 Dust-Free Drywall Vacuum Hand Sander with 6-Foot Hose

>> Click here to update Cheapest prices for Hyde Tools 09165 Dust-Free Drywall Vacuum Hand Sander with 6-Foot Hose <<

Hyde Tools 09165 Dust-Free Drywall Vacuum Hand Sander with 6-Foot Hose Feature

  • Allows drywall sanding without dust and fits all shop-type vacuum cleaners
  • Features Easyclamp system for faster, easier loading
  • Hand sander with a 6-foot flexible hose
  • Coupling adapters in 2 sizes and a sheet of medium grit
  • Reversible drywall sandscreen 3-1/4-inch by 9-inch


Hyde Tools 09165 Dust-Free Drywall Vacuum Hand Sander with 6-Foot Hose Overview

Sand surfaces without creating a mess. Attaches to a standard shop-vac. Lightweight. Swivel control, clog-free suction, built-in vacuum control (Vacuum not included) and fast 'EasyClamp'system for changing abrasive sheets. HEPA filter recommended but not included. Kit Includes: Pole sander; 6' Flexible Hose, Coupling Adapters (in 2 sizes) & Sheet of 3-1/4" x 9" Medium Grit, Reversible Drywall Sandscreen.



SAVE NOW on the special offers below!

Available In Stock.

This Hyde Tools 09165 Dust-Free Drywall Vacuum Hand Sander with 6-Foot Hose ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.

Price : Click to Check Update Prices Please.

Hyde Tools 09165 Dust-Free Drywall Vacuum Hand Sander with 6-Foot Hose

Limited Offer Today!! Hyde Tools 09165 Dust-Free Drywall Vacuum Hand Sander with 6-Foot Hose Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals

Tft Lcd Color Tv